BITUMINOUS MEMBRANE REINFORCED WITH (POLYESTER 200- 250 gr/m2 ) AND FIBERGLASS MODIFIED WITH APP (ATACTIC POLYPROPYLENE)
IZOMAX VIA II is a product especially for consumer projects that required high tensilie strength. Its resistant to temperature differences, ensures high endurance and provides utmost protection against damages. As a highly fear resistant product, it can be used in all kinds of waterproofing applications, ensuring high performance.
IZOMAX VIA II provides protection in extreme temperatures and the high quality polyester (200-250gr/m2) plus fiberglass(60gr/m2) used as reinforcement helps the product to stick well to the surface and function as protective layer.
APP modified izomax VIA II can be used in all areas projects with high tensile requirements that require waterproofing such as bathrooms, pipe capping footing, tanking, car parks, bridge decks, viaducts highways, abutments, tank lining, swimming pools, airport aprons, ramp areas and others.
- Installed by torch welding method loose laid or fully bonded to substrates. When loose-laid only overlaps are bonded together.
- 10cm(4inches) overtopping shall be allowed for joints and 15cm (6inches) overtopping for ends by using welding torch.
- Mineral coated products may be used to protect the upper surface if no covering is planned.
- Resist splits and tears due to its pliability elongation characteristic.
STORAGE AND PRESERVATION
- Rolls should be installed in an upright position on to the delivery vehicle and stored and carried indoors in the same way.
- No cutting or perfostion should be made after the application.
- Rolls should not be put one on top of another if stored without palletes.
- Maximum two rows should be put one top of another if stored with palletes.
- Applications to various types of substates
- The quantity to be used can be determined before the application.
- It’s reinforcement system has high tensile strength
- Reinforcement with high elongation capability.