BITUMINOUS MEMBRANE REINFORCED WITH (POLYESTER 200 gr/m2). MODIFIED WITH APP (ATACTIC POLYPROPHYLENE)
izomax VIA PM product with a natural mineral surface instill on the top surface to product the membrane from (UV) radiation and ageing.
izomax VIA PM is a product especially for construction projects that required high tensile strength, It is resistant to temperature differences, ensures high endurance and provides utmost protection against damages. As a highly fear resistant product, it can be used in all kinds of waterproofing applications, ensuring high performance.
izomax VIA PM provided protection in extreme temperatures and the high quality polyester (200gr/m) used as a reinforcement helps the products to stick well to the surface and function as protective layer.
- Installed by torch welding method loose laid or fully bonded to substrates. When loose-laid only overlaps are bonded together.
- 10cm(4inches) overtopping shall be allowed for joints and 15cm (6inches) overtopping for ends by using welding torch.
- Mineral coated products may be used to protect the upper surface if no covering is planned.
- Applications to various types of substates
- The quantity to be used can be determined before the application.
- It’s reinforcement system has high tensile strength
- Reinforcement with high elongation capability.
STORAGE AND PRESERVING
- Rolls should be installed in an upright position on to the delivery vehicle and stored and carried indoors in the same way.
- No cutting or perfostion should be made after the application.
- Rolls should not be put one on top of another if stored without palletes.
- Maximum two rows should be put one top of another if stored with palletes.
- All colors of mineral stone alternatives are available