POLIONE provides multiple strength and flexibility grades of products for areas exposed to different loads, which stands out with its convenience and advantages in waterproofing.
POLIONE bituminous membranes are designed to be used in all weather conditions. It is designed for use as a waterproofing membrane over various types of substrates that projects with high tensile requirements, basement wall balconies, terrace, roofs, indined roofs, water tanks, man made ponds, retaining walls, concrete channels as well as bathrooms and any wet surfaces.
Strength elasticity and durable reinforcement properties are synonymous with APP modified POLIONE bituminous waterproofing membrane maximizes the range of application areas.
It is designed use as a waterproofing membrane over various types of substrates that require waterproofing such as bridges, viaducts, highways curtain walls, foundations and projects with high tensile requirements, basements walls, balconies terrace roofs, inclined roofs, water tanks, manmade ponds, retaining walls, concrete channels as well as bathrooms and any wet surfaces.
- 10 CM (4 inches) overtopping shall be allowed for joints and 15cm (6 inches) overtopping for ends by using welding torch.
- Mineral coated products may be used to protect the upper surface if no covering is planned.
- All kinds of mineral stone alternatives are available.
STORAGE AND PRESERVATION
- Rolls should be installed in an upright position on to the delivery vehicle and stored and carried indoors in the same way.
- should not be exposed to ultraviolet rays UV and to sudden changes of temperatures.
- Rolls should be covered for protection form UV rays if they are to be stored for a long period of time.
- No cutting or perfostion should be made after the application.
- It should not be exposed to UV rays after application without mineral store cap sheet or protective coating.
- Rolls should not be post one on top of another if stored without palletes.
- Maximum two rows should be put one top of another if stored with palletes.
- Resists for the lifetime of the building.
- Application to various types of substrates.
- The quantity to be used can be determined before the application.