IZOSELF FG is a tough preformed waterproofing membrane comprising a strong cross laminated adhesive reinforced with fiberglas mat with superior mechanical properties and thick elastic self adhesive SBS bitumen compound, it also incorporates a quick release film to ensure clean adhesion
- Fast cold application in a primer substrate
- Peel & stick self adhesive waterproofing systems
- Unaffected by corrosive salts and acids found in ground water
- Good puncture resistance and tensile strength
- Excellent dimensional stabilty
- Tough cross-laminated film on the surface for better protection
- Thickness it comes in various thickness from 1.5mm to 4mm
- Waterproofing under tiles we area, such as kitchen, bathroom, balconies etc.
- Substructure wateproofing to areas subject to stress and movement
- Tanking water reservoirs and other liquid retaining or liquid excluding, structures
- Suitable also for roof waterproofing
- Waterproofing of sewage concrete manholes, chambers etc.
Surface preparation concert shall be in place for seven days (minimum) after forms are removed and must be dry care should be taken that surface to be waterproofed are completely clean totally dry, smooth level and free from loose material. Any sharp protrusions such as nails, tying wire, etc. Must be removed and cracks, holes spilled and damaged surfaces filled and repaired. All external corners must be tampered.
Priming all vertical and horizontal surface must be coated with izomaks primer applied with a brush or rolled at.
The rate of 200-300 gr/m2 depending on the porosity of the surface and allowed to dry completely
IZOSELF FG members are applied by positioning the roll over the area to be waterproofed and peeling the siliconized release film about the matter at time, while pressing the adhesive surface to the primed substrate. The membrane is pressed from mid point to the edges in the order to expel any trapped air and to ensure good contact. The adjacent roll in the positioned so as to overlap the fixed membrane by atleast 80-100 mm along the edge. The selvedge strip provided at the edge of the fixed membrane is then peeled back one meter at a time while fixing the second roll in the same manner as the first. End laps must be min 150-mm wide. All seams must be pressed from the top using a suitable seams roller to ensure total contact and continuity at the seams. Inspect the fixed membrane to ascertain that all joints are properly executed and all air is expelled from under the membrane.
Material stored at temperature below 20 degC should be left exposed to a warmer temperature for atleast 24 hours ambent temperatures above 50 degC may give rise to difficulty in removing release film. It will be better to wait until the temperature goes down.