BITUMINOUS MEMBRANE REINFORCED WITH (POLYESTER 200 grm) MODIFIED WITH APP (ATACTIC POLYPROPYLENE). Waterproofing of road projects is much easier with IZOMAX IZOSEAL. With APP modified and reinforced with polyester mat strength it is resistant to temperature is especially for construction projects that required high tensile strength it is resistant to temperature, differences ensure high endurance and provides utmost protection against damages. As a highly fear resistant product, it can be used in all kinds of waterproofing applications, ensuring high performance.
IZOMAX IZOSEAL provided protection in extreme temperatures and the hight quality polyester (200 grm) used as reinforcement helps the product to stick well to the surface and function as protective layer.
APP modified IZOMAKS IZOSEAL can be used in all areas and projects with high tensile requirements that require waterproofing such as bathrooms, roofs, terraces, foundations, basements, footing, tanking, car parks, tank, lining,swimming pools, ramp areas and others.
- Installed by torch welding method loose-laid or fully bonded substrate. When loose-laid only overlaps are bonded together.
- Periph-eres ang protrusions sealed according to specifications.
- 10 cm (4 inches) overtopping shall be allowed for joints and 15cm (6 inches) overtopping for ends by using welding torch.
- Mineral coated products may be used to protect the upper surface if no covering planned
- Resist splits and tears due to its pliability elongation characteristics.
STORAGE AND PRESERVATION
- Rolls should be installed in and upright position on to the delivery vehicle and stored and carried indoors in the same way.
- Should not be exposed to ultraviolet rays UV and to sudden changes of temperatures.
- Rolls should be covered for protection from UV rays if they are to be stored for a long period of time.
- No cutting or perfostion should be made after the application.
- It should not be exposed to UV rays after the application without mineral store cap sheet or protective coating
- Rolls should not be put one on top of another if stored without palletes.
- Maximum two rows should be put one top of another if stored with palletes.
- Application to various types of substrates
- The quantity to be used can be determined before the application
- It’s reinforcement system has high tensile strength
- Reinforcement with high elongation capability