IZOMAX IZOPROTECT is a prefabricated protecting membrane reinforced with polyester or fiberglass with a special multi layered design for superior pliability, pundure strength and resistance to elements.
IZOMAX IZOPROTECT is a uniquely formulated protecting membrane specially designed with a superior pliability, tensite strength and tear resistance to different loads which stands out with its convenience and advantages.
It is designed to protect waterproofing system that may be on roofs. reservoirs, basements tunnels and cars parks.
Due to its superior mechanical properties it resists sharply angled aggregates from damaging the waterproofing system
Strength elasticity and heavy duty reinforcement properties are synonymous with IZOMAX IZOPROTECT bituminous protection membrane maximize the range of application areas.
It is designed to protect waterproofing systems that may be on roofs, reservoirs, basement, tunnels and car parks.
Due to its superior mechanical properties it resists sharply angled aggregates from damaging the waterproofing system.
- Installed by torch welding method, loose-laid or fully bonded to substrate when loose-laid only overlaps are bonded together. Peripheres and protusions are sealed according to specifications.
- 10cm(4inches) overtopping shall be allowed for joints and 15cm (6inches) overtopping for ends by using welding torch.
STORAGE AND PRESERVATION
- Rolls should be installed in an upright position on to the delivery vehicle and stored and carried indoors in the same way.
- should not be exposed to ultraviolet rays UV and to sudden changes of temperatures.
- Rolls should be covered for protection form UV rays if they are to be stored for a long period of time.
- No cutting or perfostion should be made after the application.
- It should not be exposed to UV rays after application without mineral store cap sheet or protective coating.
- Rolls should not be post one on top of another if stored without palletes.
- Maximum two rows should be put one top of another if stored with palletes.
- Total protection to waterproofing systems.
- Very high resistance to impact & puncture.
- Outstanding bond ability and seam integrity