IZOBOND is a one component synthethic rubber bonding agent in addition to cement mortars, its characterized with high bonding strength, water and chemical resistance.
IZOBOND is a high quality bonding agent that increases the properties of mortars in the application such as prime concrete surface, thin layer concrete repair mortars. Tile fixing mortars etc.
Polymar : synthetic polymer
Packaging : Available in 4Ltr, 5Ltr & 20Ltr.
Color and Appearance : White milky liquid
Shelf life: 12 months from date of production
Density : 1.05 kg/ltr
Service Temperature : +50C to 400C
The entire surface must be clean, sound and free from dust and rust. Remove all laitance, oil, grease and all the loose particles.
The surface must be prepared by mechanically scrubbing, brushing or blasting which will gives clean exposed concrete surface.
Make sure all the surface must be cured by tap water till it reaches to saturated surface into dry conditions. However surface must be free from water.
- Easily to use
- Excellent bonding strength
- Excellent adhesion and resist salt and chemical attack
- Reduces shrinkage
- Reduces water absorptions
- Long lasting
- Non toxic
- Increase mortar wear resistance
- Improve abrasion and chemical resistant
Selection of materials:
Cement – cement must be ordinary Portland cement.
Sand – Should be washed and well grade.
Aggregate – should be granite chips with the size of 3-6mm
Ratio of IZOBOND :
10 lITER / 50 kg of cement.
Standard mortar (sand : cement) 3:1
- The surface should be throughly soaked with clean water let it dry.
- A slurry bond should be prepared consisting of 1 volume IZOBOND bond to 1 volume of Clean water to 3 volumess OPC Cement.
Dosage: Slurry – By volume IZOBOND : Water:
Cement 1: 1:3
|Patching and Repair|
|IZOBOND SBR||1||5-10 Ltr||5-10 Ltr||5-10 Ltr||5-10 Ltr|
|WATER||1||7-10 Ltr||5-10 Ltr||5-10 Ltr||7-10 Ltr|