Izomax Saphire is a Bituminous membrane reinforced with polyester, modified With APP (Atactic polypropylene)
Izomax Saphire provides multiple strength and flexibility grades of Products for areas exposed to different loads which stand out with its convenience and advantages in waterproofing.
Izomax Saphire is a bituminous membrane designed to be used in all weather conditions.
It is designed for used as a waterproofing membrane over various types of substrates that require waterproofing such as bridges, viaducts, high ways, curtain walls, foundation and projects with high tensile requirements , basement walls balconies , terrace roofs , inclined roofs water tanks manmade ponds retaining walls , concrete channels as well as bathrooms and any wet surfaces walls.
- 10 cm (4 inches) overtopping shall be allowed for joints and 15 cm ( 6 inches ) overtopping for ends by using welding torch .
- Mineral coated products may be used to protect the upper surface if no covering is planned.
Other OptionsAll colors of mineral stone alternatives are available.
Strength, elasticity and durable reinforcement properties are synonymous with Izomaks Gold bituminous membrane maximizes the range of application areas.
It is designed for use application water proofing membrane over various types of substrates that require waterproofing such bridges , viaducts , highways Curtain walls foundations and Projects with high tensile requirements ,basement walls Balconies terrace roofs inclined roofs ,water tanks manmade ponds , retaining walls , concrete channels as well as bathrooms and any wet surfaces.
- Rolls should be installed in an upright position on the delivery vehicle and stored and Carried indoors in the same way.
- Should not be exposed to ultraviolet rays (UV) and to sudden changes of temperatures.
- Rolls should be covered for protection from UV rays if they are to be stored for a long period of time.
- No cutting or perforation should be made after the application.
- It should not be exposed to UV rays after the application without mineral stone cap sheet or protective coating.
- Rolls should not be put one on top of another if stored without palettes.
- Maximum two rows should be put one top of another if stored with palettes.
- Last the life time of the building.
- Applicable to various types of substrates.
- The quantity to be used can be determined before the application.