Izomax Via II
Izomax Via ll is a Bituminous membrane reinforced with Polyester and Fiberglass, Modified With APP (Atactic polypropylene)
Waterproofing of road projects is much easier with izomaxs Via II. With is APP modified and reinforced with polyester and fiberglass.
Izomaxs Via II is a product is especially for construction projects that required high tensile strength. It is resistant to temperature differences, ensures high endurance and provides utmost protection against damages. As a highly tear resistant product, it can be used in all kinds of waterproofing applications, ensuring high performance.
Izomaxs Via II provides protection in extreme temperatures and the high quality polyester (200 or 250 gr/m2) plus fiberglass (60 gr/m2) used as a reinforcement helps the product to stick well to the surface and function as protective layer.
APP modified Izomaks VIA can be used in all areas that require waterproofing such as bridges, viaducts, highways and projects with high tensile requirements.
- Rolls should be installed in an upright position on the delivery vehicle and stored and Carried indoors in the same way.
- Should not be exposed to ultraviolet rays (UV) and to sudden changes of temperatures
- Rolls should be covered for protection from UV rays if they are to be stored for a long period of time.
- No cutting or perforation should be made after the application.
- It should not be exposed to UV rays after the application without mineral stone cap sheet or protective coating.
- Rolls should not be put one on top of another if stored without palettes.
- Maximum two rows should be put one top of another if stored with palettes.
- Application to various types of substrates
- The quantity to be used can be determined before the application
- Its reinforcement system has high tensile strength
- Reinforcement with high elongation capability
- Resist splits and tears due to its pliability elongation characteristics