Izomax Polione is a Bituminous membrane reinforced with Polyester or Fiber glass, modified With APP (Atactic polypropylene).
Polione, provides multiple strength and flexibility grades of areas of products for areas exposed to different loads, which stands out with its convenience and advantages in waterproofing.
Izomax Polione bituminous membrane is designed to be used in all weather conditions.
It is designed for use as a waterproofing membrane over various types of substrates that require waterproofing such as bridges viaducts highways, curtain walls, foundation and projects with high tensile requirements, basements walls balconies, terrace roofs, inclined roofs, water tanks man made ponds, retaining walls, concrete channels as well as bathrooms and any wet surfaces.
- 10 cm (4 inches) over topping shall be allowed for joints and 15 cm ( 6 inches ) over topping for ends by using welding torch .
- Mineral coated products may be used to protect the upper surface if no covering is planned.
Other OptionsAll colors of mineral stone alternatives are available.
Strength elasticity and durable reinforcement properties are synonymous with,Izomaks Greenland bituminous membrane maximizes the range application areas.
It is designed for use application water proofing membrane over various types of substrates that require waterproofing such bridges , viaducts , highways Curtain walls foundations and Projects with high tensile requirements ,basement walls Balconies terrace roofs inclined roofs ,water tanks man made ponds , retaining walls , concrete channels as well as bathrooms and any wet surfaces.
- Rolls should be installed in an upright position on the delivery vehicle and stored and Carried indoors in the same way.
- Should not be exposed to ultraviolet rays (UV) and to sudden changes of temperatures
- Rolls should be covered for protection from UV rays if they are to be stored for a long period of time.
- No cutting or perforation should be made after the application.
- It should not be exposed to UV rays after the application without mineral stone cap sheet or protective coating.
- Rolls should not be put one on top of another if stored without palettes.
- Maximum two rows should be put one top of another if stored with palettes.
- Resists for the life time of the building
- Applicable to various types of substrates
- The quantity to be used can be determined before the application