Izomax Gold is a Bituminous membrane reinforced with polyester, modified with SBS (Styrene butadiene Styrene)
Because of its high quality and durability all areas requiring waterproofing are safer with izomaks gold modified with high performance SBS polymer with polyester reinforcement 200 gr/m2 izomaks gold has been designed for high-end construction thanks to its long-lived structure .
Modified with SBS izomaks Gold bituminous waterproofing membrane would be suggested for colder climate areas it is easy to apply at low temperatures.
With its strong and elastic structure which easily tolerates shrinkage, expansion and similar Behaviors, it provides high performance waterproofing in cold climate areas and can be applied to metal roofs of industrial building.
Izomaks Gold which is highly resistant to cold targets protection against pressure water with its high capability of elasticity, providing on any applied and protection that lasts the life of building, despite physical difficulties.
- 10 cm (4 inches) overtopping shall be allowed for joints and 15 cm (6 inches) overtopping for ends by using welding torch.
- Mineral coated products may be used to protect the upper surface if no covering is planned.
Other OptionsAll colors of mineral stone alternatives are available.
Strength, elasticity and durable reinforcement properties are synonymous with Izomaks Gold bituminous membrane maximizes the range of application areas.
It is designed for use application water proofing membrane over various types of substrates that require waterproofing such bridges, viaducts , highways Curtain walls foundations and Projects with high tensile requirements, basement walls Balconies terrace roofs inclined roofs ,water tanks manmade ponds, retaining walls , concrete channels as well as bathrooms and any wet surfaces.
- Rolls should be installed in an upright position on the delivery vehicle and stored and carried indoors in the same way.
- Should not be exposed to ultraviolet rays (UV) and to sudden changes of temperatures Rolls should be covered for protection from UV rays if they are to be stored for a long period of time.
- No cutting or perforation should be made after the application.
- It should not be exposed to UV rays after the application without mineral stone cap sheet or protective coating.
- Rolls should not be put one on top of another if stored without palettes.
- Maximum two rows should be put one top of another if stored with palettes.
- Last the life time of the building
- Applicable to various types of substrates
- The quantity to be used can be determined before the application
- Suitable for use in all kinds of climates