Izomax Classic is a Bituminous APP (Atactic polypropylene) membrane reinforced with polyester.
With its elastic and strong polyester reinforcement 180 gr/m2, izomaks classic can be used for all areas that need waterproofing and it provides simple application with special Features and advantages.
With its strong and elastic structure, APP modified Izomaks Classic waterproofing membrane is mostly used for wet surface construction foundations, concrete roofs and waterproofing of curtain walls, since it’s suitable to cold climates and easy to apply at high temperature areas.
APP modified Izomaks Classic provides simple, straightforward, long-lived and safe application for soil contacted walls foundation, structures that hold water accumulation Walls that might be flooded, balconies, terrace roofs, inclined roofs wet areas like bathrooms and all waterproofing problems.
- 10 cm (4 inches) overtopping shall be allowed for joints and 15 cm ( 6 inches ) overtopping for ends by using welding torch.
- Mineral coated products may be used to protect the upper surface if no covering is planned.
Other OptionsAll colors of mineral stone alternatives are available.
Strength, elasticity and durable reinforcement properties are synonymous with Izomaks Gold bituminous membrane maximizes the range of application areas.
It is designed for use application water proofing membrane over various types of substrates that require waterproofing such bridges, viaducts, highways curtain walls foundations and Projects with high tensile requirements, basement walls Balconies terrace roofs inclined roofs, water tanks manmade ponds, retaining walls, concrete channels as well as bathrooms and any wet surfaces.
- Rolls should be installed in an upright position on the delivery vehicle and stored and Carried indoors in the same way.
- Should not be exposed to ultraviolet rays (UV) and to sudden changes of temperatures Rolls should be covered for protection from UV rays if they are to be stored for a long period of time.
- Rolls should be covered for protection ultraviolet rays (UV) if they are to storage for a long period of time.
- No cutting or perforation should be made after the application.
- It should not be exposed to UV rays after the application without mineral stone cap sheet or protective coating.
- Rolls should not be put one on top of another if stored without palettes.
- Maximum two rows should be put one top of another if stored with palettes.
- Resists for the life time of the building.
- Applicable to various types of substrates
- The quantity to be used can be determined before the application
- Suitable for use in all kinds of climates.